myDAPPwallet launches the first FIAT/crypto and crypto/FIAT wallet with on-and-off-ramp seamless payments

myDAPPwallet

myDAPPwallet launches the first FIAT/crypto and crypto/FIAT wallet with on-and-off-ramp seamless payments

● myDAPPwallet users will have access to 1-click FIAT payment by bank transfer/credit card for crypto services.
● myDAPPwallet supports businesses such as DAPPs, DeFis and NFTs with seamless automatic exchange of FIAT to crypto via background processes
● Service provided by myDAPPwallet supports direct FIAT-crypto and crypto-FIAT on-and-off-ramp payments
● The solution is targeted to business to business (B2B)

Sept. 30, 2021 — myDAPPwallet, the London based fintech is offering their payments solution for the cryptocurrency industry. It was announced today that myDappwallet will launch the first industry-first fiat on-ramp into the Ethereum ecosystem. The wallet will be adapted also to any blockchain such as Cardano, Hedera, Flow or currencies as AXS, FUSD and any other.

MyDAPPwallet has developed a unique FIAT/crypto and crypto/FIAT on-and-off-ramp solution that revolutionizes crypto payments for non-crypto users: from now any DAPP, DeFi or NFT can adapt myDAPPwallet to its payment system and finally start promotion of their services among traditional fiat payment users, enabling them to avoid the long and complicated procedure of buying crypto, setting up any wallet and paying for blockchain based service.

The myDappwallet solution for FIAT and crypto currencies will allow all major payment methods including bank transfers, debit/credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay as well as Skrill or Wise. MyDAPPwallet supports also the use of cryptocurrencies bought in any other way and sent to the myDAPPwallet account.

In order to lower transaction costs and increase its speed, the next step of development for myDAPPwallet will be stablecoin based on partner blockchain technology.

Because the offer of myDAPPwallet is dedicated not only to crypto businesses like NFT games but traditional financial companies such as banks also, KYC verification will be supported.

Konrad Banasiak, co-founder and CTO of myDAPPwallet, said:
“I have heard it a few times from my friends: How do I buy an NFT. So I explained: 1) buy crypto on the exchange, 2) send it to the wallet, 3) connect wallet with the platform 4) buy the NFT you want. The reaction was always the same: Oh my Gosh ! So I realized that they need a simple and easy 1-click payment procedure. So we have it now.”

Thomas Nowakowski, co-founder and CEO of myDAPPwallet, added:
“All DAPPs are priced in crypto, but only 1% of World’s population have crypto wallets. Our technology enables DAPPs to reach also the other 99%! Superior DAPPs mean improved efficiency and creation of wealth. That is why we are sure that myDAPPwallet will catalyse the growth of blockchain market by dynamically increasing its commercial turnover: because by proving access to superior technologies to general public, we improve consumers access to new and improved services worldwide.”

About myDAPPwallet
myDAPPwallet Ltd. is the London based fintech offering seamless FIAT-crypto and crypto-FIAT on-and-off-ramp payments. The team behind the company comprises of serial entrepreneurs, experienced engineers and management team.

For more information visit myDAPPwallet website (www.myDAPPwallet.com).

Sign Up